Industrial Workers Exposed to Asbestos
Any industry where asbestos fiber was used in building and manufacturing products contain workers that are at risk for developing asbestos-related diseases. These fibers can be found in insulation, roofing, building materials and more and our asbestosis lawyers in NJ can help industrial workers exposed to asbestos.
Even those that were not in direct contact with production can be at risk of exposure if the building contained materials made with asbestos fibers. In fact, some of our clients have included secretaries and executives in adjoining offices. We’ve even had clients that consisted of spouses and family members of asbestos workers. The seemingly harmless wearing of asbestos-laden work clothes in the home unknowingly put loved ones at risk.
Our clients, both past and present, include individuals that were exposed by the following asbestos product manufacturing operations:
- Johns Manville, Manville, New Jersey
- Ruberoid/GAF, South Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Asbestos Limited/Smith Asbestos/National Gypsum, Millington, New Jersey
- Philip Carey/Celotex, Perth Amboy, New Jersey
- Smith & Kanzler/Celotex, Linden, New Jersey
- Bakelite/Union Carbide, Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Owens-Illinois, Sayreville, New Jersey
If you are an industrial worker that has been exposed to asbestos and you are suffering from symptoms of asbestos-related diseases, contact us today for a free consultation. You can also give us a call directly at 855-800-0093.