Best Lawyers is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Best Law Firms is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Chambers is published by Chambers and Partners. A description of their selection process can be found in the respective links above. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court specific public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Shipyard Workers Exposed to Asbestos
There are many retirees in New York and New Jersey that worked at shipyards during World War II. Many made careers at the shipyards in the post-war years as well. All of these shipyard workers may have been exposed to asbestos at some point in their career.
However, the new construction, overhaul and repair of Navy, merchant and other ships caused friable asbestos products to be present in the confined spaces, engines and boiler rooms of these ships. This resulted in asbestos exposure to all trades working in these areas.
Our asbestosis lawyers have represented clients exposed at the following shipyards:
- Brooklyn Naval Shipyard, Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklyn Naval Shipyard, Bayonne, NJ Annex
- Todd Shipyard, Hoboken, NJ
- Todd Shipyard, 59th Street, Brooklyn, NY
- Todd Shipyard, Erie Basin, Brooklyn, NY
- Todd Shipyard, Staten Island, NY
- Bethlehem Steel Shipyard, Hoboken, NJ
- Bethlehem Steel Shipyard, Brooklyn, NY
- Bethlehem Steel Shipyard, Staten Island, NY
- New York Shipyard, Camden, NJ
- Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, Philadelphia, PA
- Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock (main) Kearney, NJ
- Federal Shipbuilding & Drydock (annex) Port Newark, NJ
In addition to shipyard workers exposed to asbestos, we have worked with a number of clients that were exposed within various jobsites.
If you are a shipyard that has been exposed to asbestos, speak to our asbestos lawyers today. Get your free consultation or contact us for additional information about filing a claim. You can also call our lawyers directly at 855-800-0093.